Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You?
Belt Driven Openers
Belt drives are regarded in the garage door industry as the best type of opener. Not only are belt drives as reliable as chain drives, but they are also virtually silent. This drive runs on a rubber belt and is typically more expensive than chain drive openers. If your garage is attached to your home and has surrounding bedrooms, you'll never be bothered by the noise of your garage door.
Liftmaster 8550W DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
Includes 3-button elite remote control and smart control panel
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door
Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener's lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
Save With These Coupons
24/7 Customer Service
At Precision Door, we understand the importance of providing our customers with around-the-clock support and scheduling. If you need help, we're here for you all day every day.