Sales and Field Technician
The Sales and Field Technician services, installs, repairs, sells and provides solutions for residential and commercial garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- General mechanical understanding.
- Must be able to pass a Standard Drug Test, Criminal Background check and have a clear Driver License Record.
- H.S. diploma, GED required
- Must be able to climb and work while on a step ladder.
- Diagnose problems and provide a solution that will work for each customer’s needs.
- Educate customers on all available options and benefits of each product.
- Perform on-the-spot service.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Able to tolerate all weather conditions and perform moderate to heavy physical labor.
- Work within a safe environment and upon completion of service or installations ensure the job site is clean and clear of all debris.
- Always maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record and work ethic.
- Work as part of a team, be a fast learner and a self-starter.
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet needs of customers
- An extensive training program for all positions.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fully stocked trucks, fuel, uniforms, and safety equipment provided.
- We will assist with the purchase of tools required for the position accepted. (if needed)
- A benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement, paid time off.
- Ongoing training on newly introduced and existing equipment.
- Manager assistance for all questions during the completion of any job.
Commercial/Residential Garage Door Installer
We are seeking residential garage door and opener installer and experienced commercial door installer
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Critical thinking and math skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude required.
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools.
- Must be able to pass a Standard Drug Test, Criminal Background Check and have a clean Driver License Record.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our customers.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor.
- Ability to tolerate all weather conditions
- H.S. diploma, GED required.
- Construction experience helpful.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good work ethic.
- Knowledge of residential framework helpful.
- Disassemble and remove old garage door.
- Identify and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- IDEA certification preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Work as part of a team, fast learner and a self-starter.
- An extensive training program for Residential Door Installer.
- Competitive compensation program.
- Fully stocked trucks, fuel, uniforms and safety equipment provided
- We will assist with the purchase of tools required for the position accepted (if needed)
- A benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement and paid time off
- Ongoing training on newly introduced and existing equipment
- Manager assistance for all questions during the completion of any job
Want to join the Precision family?
At Precision Garage Door of Pittsburgh, our staff is our most valuable asset.
Through continuous feedback and employee development (including intensive hands-on training), our technicians and sales team become experts in their field, which creates employees who are committed to achieving results in this fast-paced growing industry. We are looking for candidates who take pride in a job well-done, practice safety and provide top notch customer service.
Your new career starts here.
Our team is dedicated to customer satisfaction. When hired, you will be trained by experienced staff that will teach you what you need to know to become successful in reaching both your and the company’s goals.
We are seeking for individuals that are looking to commit to a long-term business relationship where they can succeed in a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling.
Quality Training Staff
We provide excellent training by a certified staff member that will prepare you to perform the job safely and correctly. No experience? No problem. We will give you the training necessary to excel as a Certified Precision Garage Door Technician.
Benefits & Salaries
We are dedicated to the health of you and your family. We are always searching for ways to give you the most competitive benefits at a reasonable cost to you. We also offer a high earning potential based on job performance.
Precision Garage Door was established in 1986 and Precision Garage Door Service of Pittsburgh opened in 1999. Our mission is to provide outstanding garage door repair service, complete customer satisfaction, and a program that rewards excellence from our technicians and staff. We stand behind the job with the industry's best warranty and our 24-hour call back policy.
Please complete the online form below. You may copy and paste your resume into the 'message' field or use the attachment uploader to submit a PDF.
24/7 Customer Service
At Precision Door, we understand the importance of providing our customers with around-the-clock support and scheduling. If you need help, we're here for you all day every day.